Snow Leopard Vodka’s Cocktail Quest
Simply Great Vodka For Good
Our vodka is the by-product of one man’s passion to save an endangered species. To help in this cause we are partnering with the local St. Louis community because we can’t do it alone. We’re asking bartenders all around St. Louis to search for a cocktail that reflects our maxim – Great Vodka for Good. The winning bartender will receive a cash donation to the charity of their choice*. We are looking for delicious cocktails that can be easily replicated because each time you serve Snow Leopard Vodka a donation will go to the Snow Leopard Trust, which helps these magnificent animals survive and prosper in the wild. Here’s how to enter:
- HOW TO ENTER
- One Entry Per Person
- Entries must submit a recipe, short description of the inspiration, & photo to [email protected]
- Recipes must be the original creation of the competitor
- Entries are accepted between December 1st, 2017 – January 15th, 2017
- COCKTAIL CRITERIA
- Cocktail should reflect maxim – Great Vodka for Good
- Snow Leopard Vodka must be a key ingredient in the cocktail
- You must specify a name for your recipe. The name may not include any copyrighted or trademarked material or any retailer’s name. The cocktail name must not contain any profanity or derogatory language. You may use the Snow Leopard Vodka brand in the name.
- In addition to the cocktail recipe, please also include the “Romantic” Description of your cocktail. This would be the description used on a cocktail menu.
- The ingredients must be expressed in fluid ounces (.5 oz., 1 oz., 2 oz., etc.), with dashes and drops being the smallest quantities. Preparation and mixing instructions must be included with your recipe. Specify the glassware to be used for serving.
- Cocktails must contain standard ingredients – no custom syrups, homemade bitters, etc
- No flaming cocktails and no hazardous materials may be used in cocktails.
- Cocktails will be judged according to the following criteria with a total of 100 points possible
- Use of Snow Leopard in Cocktail: 20 points
- Taste: 35 points
- Creativity: 25 Points
- Presentation: 20 Points
- Finalists will be selected by Local judging team
- Winner will be selected by a panel of 3 Judges Live at the Final Event
- December 1st 2017 – January 15st 2017: Open for Entries
- Friday, January 19th: Finalists Announced (max 10 people)
- Monday, January 29th: Final Round @ Anew, 519 North Grand St. Louis, MO 63103
- Snow Leopard Vodka will make a cash donation in Winner’s & Runners Up’s name to an approved charity chosen by the winner & runner-up*
- $3,000 for First Prize
- $1,000 for Runner-Up
By entering, you agree to The Terms and Conditions of Entry below.
Terms and Conditions
No purchase is necessary to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT, OR PROOF OF PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
150 5th Avenue, New York NY 10011
Eligibility: The Contest is open only to individuals who (a) are legal residents of Saint Louis, MO, (b) are at least twenty-one (21) years old. Employees of Sponsor, Snow Leopard Vodka, of Edrington Americas, or any of other alcohol beverage company, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter. In the event that the Contest is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Contest or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrants who are disqualified due to such an action.
- Agreement to Terms and Conditions: By participating in this Contest, you indicate your unconditional agreement to the Official Rules, these Terms and Conditions, the Program Requirements, and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. You cannot win a prize unless you comply with all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions or the Program Requirements at any time, without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on us.SnowLeopardVodka.com. Moreover, by participating, you represent that you are complying with any policies your employer may have regarding participation in contests of this nature.
- Rights to Entries:By entering, you: (a) irrevocably grant Sponsor, Snow Leopard Vodka and The Edrington Group USA, LLC (Edrington Americas), and each of their agents, licensees, and assigns (collectively, the “Rights Holders”) the unconditional and perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your Entry as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party; (b) forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Rights Holders’ use of your Entry, or require any further permission for the Rights Holders to use the Entry; and (c) agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the Rights Holders on the grounds that any use of the Entry, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as creator of the Entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
- Publicity:Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, you agree that the Rights Holders and any media that are exposed to your cocktail entry and/or attending events related to the Contest may use your name, likeness, voice, opinions, photographs, audio-visual footage, recipe, biographical information, state of residence, and/or any other record of your participation in the contest for promotional purposes in any press releases, advertisements, television, radio, film, documentary, internet, or in any other publication or media without acknowledgement, further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions:In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest; or (b) award the prizes according to the criteria set forth above from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Terms and Conditions, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
*Charity must be a federally recognized 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, and such organization may not be primarily fraternal, political, religious, or social in nature. Sponsor will have final discretion and approval of recipient charity chosen by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to ask for Winner for alternative charity options and makes final decision regarding benefitting charity.
- Release and Limitations of Liability:By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Snow Leopard Vodka and The Edrington Group USA, LLC (Edrington Americas), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of Entries; or(f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree to indemnify, release, and hold the Released Parties harmless from any claims that their use of your Entry (as contemplated in these Rules) violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the governing state, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (under any jurisdiction in any US State), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction.